Hi List.

I know I can change the X11 resolution using the Ctrl-Alt-(Numerical+/-)
buttons. However, on my Happy Hacking keyboard, and my laptop I don't
have a numerical keypad, and the regular + and - buttons don't work in
this regard.

Does anyone know a tool or program to change the resulution from within
an X session. Wine has a tendency to change resolutions sometimes
without changing them back on termination... and working in a 640x480
screen with a huge virtual desktop isn't really handy :)

--
Mark Janssen -- maniac(at)maniac.nl -- GnuPG Key Id: 357D2178
Unix / Linux, Open-Source and Internet Consultant @ SyConOS IT