On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 07:30:11AM -0500, Kevin Coyner wrote:
> Sorry for the detailed and probably somewhat obvious question, but I
> switched over to Debian last summer, and am loving it.  But this is the
> first time I've encountered this type of situation where a testing
> package upgrade (libc6) caused an incompatitibility with another testing
> package, in the case php4.  Perhaps that's why they call it testing?

Yup.  Perhaps the most important list it was mentioned on (for our
purposes) is debian-devel-announce, which announces various important
Debian Development-related things.  It's maybe a message a week, so no
one has any excuse for not subscribing to it :)

--
Rob Weir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                            http://ertius.org/