Hi folks,

Does anyone have relatively simple instructions for configuring exim (I have the exim-tls package) for SMTP authentication and/or SSL or TLS.

Basically I'd like to encrypt the messages I send via SMTP via my own server. As I understand it, it would be very easy to sniff email as it's handed to exim, and I'd like to make this more difficult.

Am I on the right track?  Any enlightenment is appreciated.  Thanks. :)

--
Bruce Z. Lysik  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   http://www.logrus.com/~eldrik
GCS d++(-) a-- C++ ULS+++$ P+++$ L++ E+ W+++ N++ w--- M-- V PS PE