Hi All,

:Erik Steffl wrote:
> Jose Juan Iglesias wrote:
>
> > I've been trying to install gnucash package from ustable, version 1.6.1-4.
> > dselect says that gnucash depends on libgal9 (>= 0.10) and on libgtkhtml14
> > (>= 0.11.1). And none seems to be available.
>
>   looks like that's fixed (you might need to do update):
>
>       ii  libgal9      0.10-1
>       ii  libgtkhtml14 0.11.1-5
:No, it doesn't seem to be available. I just ran update from dselect, and
:it still shows libgal9 and libgtkhtml14 as "obsolete or local".
>   but still no cigar:
>

> jojda:~>gnucash
> ERROR: no such module (g-wrapped gw-runtime)
>
>   bug is already filed...
:That would probably be libgwrapguile9, also obsolete.
:Gnucash needs a rebuild; that's all there is to it.
:Craig
--
 I am getting confused.

I downloaded gnucash 1.6.1-4, installed it, and then had it running.

I then got gnucash 1.7.0 from cvs, run dpkg-buildpackage, and then
installed all the extra packages to compile it.

Now when  I tried to run gnucash 1.6.1-4 I get the following error.

ERROR: no such module (g-wrapped gw-runtime)

What do I do to get it going again.

Cheers, Stephen Grant Brown