Hi all,
I have been having problems with licq the last couple of days.  I'm running
testing with the 2.2.19 kernel.  It worked fine for months and all of a sudden
my messages aren't being recieved.  I checked the network log and everything
seems normal.  I send my messages to the icq.mirabilis.com server and recieve
an ack for them, they just don't make it to the person i'm sending to.
Sometimes the first message will get through to my friend, but none after that.
 My machine is dual boot, so I booted into windows and icq works there, also I
have installed other icq clients( gnomeicu, micq, krolden, centericq ) and they
all have the same problem.  I can recieve messages that are sent to me but
can't send or reply to any messages. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

andy