Hello,

  I have my mouse correctly configured (and it used to work).
However, from time to time, the pointer ( -|> on screen) is
displayed a little BESIDE the X Window think it actualy is.
This results in the fact I do not `click' were I see the
pointer.

What is surprising is that it happens only after a certain
amount of using the system. I mean just after a fresh reboot,
everything is OK. But after using some heavy apps like galeon
and/or mozilla the problem appears.

Any clue? Thanks for your help !

PS: Could this come from the fact that the graph. card's memory
amount is not properly probed?

--
Olivier