Hi,
when I have ssh installed, I cannot log in in KDM any more. I enter my user
name and password, then the screen goes black and after a few seconds I am
back at the login screen. Stopping sshd does not solve the problem, only
uninstalling ssh lets me log in again. I tried different versions of ssh, it
was always the same.
Ssh does not affect logging in on the console.
This happens on only one of my 3 computers. I could look for differences in
the installed packages, but that would be a big job. Could anyone tell me
which packages have anything to do with this behavior? Or is this a known bug?