http://linuxiso.org/debian.html

At 07:35 PM 11/13/2001 +0100, you wrote:
I want to try LINUX DEBIAN. i have an AMD 800 processor.

I cant find out where to download linux debian..

I found a good workin FTP in my country..
But in the FTP are too much directorys, in every directory are more directorys.

I dont know wich way i have to travel in the FTP server to get to the linux debian
ISO file..

Can you give me the exactly path for the newest Linux debian ISO?

WIllem......

I really understand now why linux is only for expects, because finding the good
file is harder than i trought..