From: Tom Allison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 3:54 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: G400

I have this Matrox G400 video card that's supposed to be really spiffy
(or was, in it's day).
I'm just trying to confirm the support in X v4.

It seems that this card has taken a serious step back in basic
performance.  I'm not talking about frames/second, the basic picture is
kind of lame.
I have a 21" monitor and the whole thing worked great under 3.3.6 and
even Windows (I had it installed for 3 days until I figured out I
couldn't get all the devices to work correctly).

I'm just looking for 'similar experiences'