Generic advice.

1. Get a set of small screw drivers, grounding strip and a set of small
stickers, the kind you can write on.
2. Clear some large table space.
3. Put laptop on table space, ground yourself and start taking it apart.
4. Every part you take lable with a sticker and write a number on it, so that
you are sure what order you took parts out in. Also if a part is affixed with
screwes, put screwes together with the part itself ( like on top or right
beside ).
5. When you see the battery - replace.
6. Reverse things you did in step 4.