howdy-

has anyone out there run into any difficulties with woody and mod-perl?  i use
a small box to support in-house queries against a postgresql database, and
after installing mod-perl from the packaged binary i started receiving a bad
result set from a query constructed by a cgi script.  i get the correct result
when i invoke dbish and construct the query, and i've made sure that the cgi
script is creating the right query, but the returned result set is all over the
map.

which leads me to the question of how this package is put together .. i suspect
the requisite perl interpreter comes in the libapache-mod-perl package ... can
anyone confirm that?  my current hypothesis is that i'm invoking an interpreter
that is trying to use database drivers compiled against the installed perl
interpreter, and the two are out of sync, but right now this is just a working
hypothesis.

john cuson
([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED])

The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes.

                                     Sir Arthur Conan Doyle