What kind of hardware are you running? What order did you install the two
operating systems? What versino of Lilo/GRUB? I'm running a Debian
Testing/Win2k SP2 dualboot and it's working just fine.

--
Curtis Hogg [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Due to a shortage of devoted followers, the production of great leaders
has been discontinued.
WWW - http://hoshino-ruri.myip.org
ICQ - 1738575 [Authorization Required]