  fetchmail: terminated with signal 2
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/etc$ fetchmail -v
  fetchmail: 5.9.3 querying pop.net4india.com (protocol POP3) at Wed Nov
  28 18:52:41 2001: poll started
  fetchmail: POP3< +OK Cubic Circle's v1.31 1998/05/13 POP3 ready
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  fetchmail: POP3> CAPA
  fetchmail: POP3< -ERR Invalid command, try one of: USER name, PASS
  string, QUIT
  fetchmail: Invalid command, try one of: USER name, PASS string, QUIT
  fetchmail: POP3> USER z1585531-001
  fetchmail: POP3< +OK z1585531-001 selected
  fetchmail: POP3> PASS *
  fetchmail: POP3< +OK Congratulations!
  fetchmail: POP3> STAT
  fetchmail: POP3< +OK 0 0
  fetchmail: No mail for z1585531-001 at pop.net4india.com
  fetchmail: POP3> QUIT
  fetchmail: POP3< +OK Was it as good for you, as it was for me?  (clean
  as a baby)
  fetchmail: 5.9.3 querying pop.net4india.com (protocol POP3) at Wed Nov
  28 18:52:49 2001: poll completed
  fetchmail: normal termination, status 1
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/etc$ poppy

  poppy 3.1 - by Chris Bagwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  Mail password for [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
  Connecting to POP3 account [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  209 total messages containing 713K bytes.