* This one time, at band camp, Agics Balazs said:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to compile exom 3.33 on my Debian (Woddy) box, but it fails. The
> message is:
>
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ldb
> collect 2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[1]: *** [exim_dmbuild] Error 1
>
> Please help me!

I would suggest you look at getting the package libdb2 and libdb2-dev
(Berkeley v2 Database Libraries) which exim needs (note you may need V3
for exim 3.33 - I don't know...)

I'm assuming you have a reason for not wanting to use the precomiled
packages (since you've gone for 3.33 and SID is only at 3.22)

HTH

Greeno
--
Greeno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GnuPG Key :  1024D/B5657C8B

Imagine working in a secure environment and finding the string
_NSAKEY in the OS binaries without a good explanation
    -Alan Cox 04/05/2001