Hi Stan

What they told me is:

If you have trouble with Woody floppies (oxymoron?) use Potato
install floppies, install enought to use apt, the follow the apt
sequence of commands for upgrading then use dselect to install what
you like.

--David
David Teague, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                 (I hope this is all of the above.)