are there cfengine users out there who use cfengine with debian? i'd
be interested in how you went about it. cfengine is totally
comprehensive, capable of everything. but i want to keep a fully
functional debian system underneath.

who'd be willing to share his configuration with me so that i can
check it out before i embark on the configuration here?

 .''`.     martin f. krafft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
`. `'`

Keyserver problems? http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/keyserver.html
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc