I have a NVIDIA GeForce3, and the "nv" driver doesn't work very well. I want to compile the "nvidia" driver from the sources, but I don't know how to do it. I have installed nvidia-kernel-source and nvidia-glx-source, but I don't know how to make the .deb packages to install. What commands do I issue to do this?
Thanks

--
This was the most unkindest cut of all.
                -- William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar"

The fashion wears out more apparel than the man.
                -- William Shakespeare, "Much Ado About Nothing"