On Wednesday 19 December 2001 09:45, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 01:39:54PM +0100, Hans Ekbrand wrote:
> I tried the testing version of kmail, unfortunately it was unable to
> read properly my mailboxes. In other words, that version fails to
> display message listings properly.
> I really need 2.2.2-4 version. Versions 2.1 and bellow are too old.
>
> > On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 06:07:50PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > > Hello.
> > >
> > > I'm in a desparate need of kmail_2.2.2-4_i386.deb
> > > Anyone has it ?
> > > I checked the ftp/http sites and there are previous versions.
> > >
> > > Both 2.2.2-5 and 2.2.2-6 have bugs which prevent me from running
> > > kmail.

Build it from source. Ivan's packages are quite well built, I often
just do an "apt-get source kmail" (which will get you the kdenetwork
package) to get a version of kmail consistent with the libraries on my
system. You can never be sure it's a kmail problem. Aside from the
occasional crash (no mails noticeably lost, however) I've had no
problems running -1 to -6.

--
Sir Isaac Newton:
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."