On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 09:43:33AM -0500, Stan Brown wrote:
| I just got my first mouse with a scrollwheel.
|
| I'm runing woody with XFree864, and have  gpm runing reflecting the mouse
| into X using /dev/gpmdata.
|
| How can I enable the scrollwhell? For both gpm and X if possible.

GPM config :

    Pick the right protocol.  "imps2" for me.  Also set
    "repeat_type=raw".

X config :
    Pick the same protocol ("IMPS/2" for me)
    Tell it it has 3 buttons, tell it to use ZAxisMapping.

        ZAxisMapping 4 5  # IIRC, not at box right now

-D

--

"Don't use C;  In my opinion,  C is a library programming language
 not an app programming language."  - Owen Taylor (GTK+ developer)