I like to leave my pc on fulltime and serving music files via
audiogalaxy and gnutella... i use the LimeWire client for gnutella but
i have a couple of issues with it.
1) no recordkeeping of who downloaded what, or at least # of dl's
2) it spawns so many java processes that eventually i run out of PID's
and have to kill it (rather it dies on its own)...  plus if i try to
kill off some of the "dead" processes it kills the whole app.

Can anyone either recommend a good gnutella client w/ recordkeeping or
suggest a way to manage LimeWire so that it is kept in check regarding
processes?

Thank you,

Shawn