On Mon, 17 Mar 2003, Vivek Kumar wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Can you suggest me some good mail filter software/program ??

One's I've used:

procmail - has IMHO a rather cryptic syntax for defining filters, but
           worked well

exim     - if you use exim it has a builtin filter language that is
           much more readable (IMO). This what I use now.

When I searched for Debian packages using "mail filter" there were over 30
probably depends upon what mail transfer agent (sendmail, exim, etc.) you
use and how your mail comes in to your system (SMTP, POP3, IMAP, etc.).