From: Jeremy Nickurak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 6:11 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Procmail filtering on outgoing mail

I've been looking through mailing lists and FAQ, but can't find an
answer to something I presume would be fairly simple, although I'm not
really familiar with exim at all. What I want to do is get exim to pass
_outgoing_ mail through certain procmail filters. Specifically, I want
my From: address to be altered in certain cases, depending on who I'm
corresponding with.

Any suggestions here would be greatly appreciated.

--
Jeremy Nickurak -= [EMAIL PROTECTED] =-
"For every complex problem there is an answer