* Preben Randhol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spake thus:
> Brian Stults <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 28/01/2002 (17:33) :
>> You might want to try www.google.com/linux.  Entering the following
>> string produced some informative results:
>>
>> +"easter egg" +wanda
>>
>> This isn't a flame, just hopefully a useful tip.
>
> Yes but if you are not sure what it is you search perhaps for :
> wanda GNOME desktop swam/swim across etc... I also added easter egg
>
> When I knew it was an easter egg I searched for easter egg and wanda and
> found some links. Anyway I don't like the amount of easter eggs in GNOME
> panel. I would hope the developers had better things to spend time on
> than this.

If you don't like it, don't use it. Some people[1] are using a lot of
their (spare?) time to give the community a free desktop environment; I
say they are entitled to have a bit of fun.

[1] -- no, I am not one of them, I don't like/use gnome myself...

Stig

--
brautaset.org
Registered Linux User 107343

``Oh, how I wish `undo' was ported to everyday life.''