On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:18:46 +0100
Preben Randhol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> csj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 30/01/2002 (11:13) :
> >
> > Oh c'mon. There's a reason for the fish. If you see the fish, it simply
> > means that "You're spending too much time with your computer. Prolonged
> > exposure to this GNU/Linux box has been known to cause hallucinations,
> > acute insominia, carpal tunnel syndrome and other health hazards and
> > disorders the surgeon general has yet to figure out"
> >
> > Go to bed (preferably with something warm). Or take a walk.
>
> OK so after 1 hour at work I should suddenly go home an take a nap? Grow
> up!

The second part applies. I remember reading that computer users should
take hourly breaks. Walk away from your box and stare into a gray wall.
I should know. I used to do DTP where I'd be staring at the screen far
too long figuring if the letter spacing was right.

--
Humanity's future is in the stars:
support a manned mission to Mars!