How can I solve the problem showed in the below message?. What deb must I
install, or where is the pluging which I must add in the crypto plugin tab?.
Note that I have installed the gnupg deb package.

"Message was signed with unknown key.
The validity of the signature cannot be verified.
Problem: OpenPGP plug-in was not specified.
Use the 'Settings->Configure KMail->Security' dialog to specify the plug-in or
ask your system administrator to do that for you."