I installed Potato on a PC at the house (it is not on the net) and I opted out of network support. I configured the network files in etc- I don't recall them all right now but I got them out of an old book and they always worked before. I just want 127.0.0.1 to work. I have just been turning on networking at the console and not at startup.

My problem is that I can ping myself, I see ifconfig has lo configured and route has me routed and hostname returns my hostname but Apache says it can't determine the hostname and tells me to configure it with the ServerName directive. I have looked through the documentation I have there at home but can find nothing about the ServerName directive.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.