dman wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 06:59:07PM -0800, justin cunningham wrote:
> | Michel Loos wrote:

> | |
> | | Like usual A
> |
> | Sigh... ok, you've made it clear it's time pick up that vi book behind
> | me.
>
> Yep :-).
>
> Alternatively, you can simply press 'o' to "open" a new line below the
> current line.  Then the cursor will be placed on the first column of
> the new, blank, line.  The 'O' (note the case difference) command does
> the same thing, except the blank line is "opened" above the current
> line.
>
> -D

...ok, all that's cool, but nothing so far has answered the original
question: how does one get nvi to recognize the arrow keys? Things
worked fine until I upgraded to woody, now nvi isn't playing nice. All
the man page has to say is "The cursor arrow keys should work, too."

anyone with any ideas?

--Rich

Rich Puhek
ETN Systems Inc.