Hey...On an a Apache (1.3.23-1) system, ExecCGIs are failing under all
circumstances. mod_perl, mod_php, mod_jk are functioning properly.
Similarly configured machines seem to work proplerly as well, and I've
read over the config file several times and cannot find the problem.
Here are some clips of interest from the config:

AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .sh
<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName www.csit.fsu.edu
        DocumentRoot /home/www/csit
        <Directory /home/www/csit>
                Options FollowSymLinks ExecCGI Includes
                AllowOverride All
                Order Allow,Deny
                Allow From All
        </Directory>
        ErrorLog /var/log/apache/sites/www/error.log
        CustomLog /var/log/apache/sites/www/access.log combined
</VirtualHost>

If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate the help. Thanks!

Daniel

# Daniel Whelan          Sysadmin, FSU   -   http://www.csit.fsu.edu
# [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Computational Science & Information Technology
# 850.339.2491  442 DSL  "Life's not fair, but the root password helps."