* Hanspeter Roth ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) spake thusly:
>   On Apr 04 at 22:57, Hans Ekbrand spoke:
>
> > On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 10:53:52PM +0200, Hanspeter Roth wrote:
> > > Can one get security updates for the testing distribution?
> >
> > No. There is no such thing.
>
> Can one switch back to stable without reinstalling the whole?

See above.
(While I don't know the answer, I'm sure it'll take at least 3 times
longer than a complete reinstall just to work out if it can be done.)

Dima
--
Q276304 - Error Message: Your Password Must Be at Least 18770 Characters
and Cannot Repeat Any of Your Previous 30689 Passwords           -- RISKS 21.37