On Wednesday 17 April 2002 18:46 pm, Christian Jaeger wrote:
> Hello
>
> Beginning to use some emacsen, I prefer XEmacs' handling in X (trying
> the 21-gnome-nomule version). But I can't seem to get Gnus fetching
> new mail when running it under xemacs. Running Gnus under gnu emacs21
> works fine.

I ran gnus in Xemacs for a long time and loved it.  As I remember, gnus
can be built for either Xemacs or Emacs but cannot be compatible with both
at the same time.  You might want to rebuild/reinstall your gnus with the
version of emacsen you intend to use it with.

--
Bud Rogers  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   http://www.sirinet.net/~budr
All things in moderation.  And not too much moderation either.