On Tue, 2002-04-23 at 10:36, Mike Frisch wrote:
> I do not have anything to offer here, but am interested in hearing the
> results.  The external Firewire hard disk is a no brainer (AFAIK), but
> the PCMCIA Firewire card may not be.

I've got a couple of dual usb/fw external housings (one 5 1/4 and one 3
1/2).  CD-RW and a 60GB drive in them and they work fantastic on both
USB and Firewire.

Makes up for the dvd/cdrw in the vaio docking station not working in
linux.

Uber nice to have 100GB of storage on a laptop ;-)
--
Tony Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>