On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 11:14:14AM +0200, Raffaele Sandrini wrote:
> Hi there
>
> I need the bzip2 devel files for compiling KDE3 (CVS). There is only one
> bzip2
> package in woody... I also don't see something like "libbzip2". Is there a
> way to get them via Debian --> Are they in any other package included? or do
> i have to get them from the net manually?

bash-2.05a$ apt-cache search libbz2
libbz2 - A high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
libbz2-1.0 - A high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
libbz2-dev - A high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - development

Fair warning - this is a sid box.

HTH

Take care,

Peter.