I just apt-got it :)

Add  the following 2 lines to /etc/apt/sources.list -->

deb http://apt-proxy.sourceforge.net/openoffice unstable main contrib
deb-src http://apt-proxy.sourceforge.net/openoffice unstable main
contrib

(pay no attention to the word wrapping)

I say let dpkg do all the work for you :)

--
"... a la ciudad lejana no vuelvas nunca, nunca jamás..."