apt-get install ntpdate.

Next, yo'll be able to set the ntp server to set your time/date.

In Spain, I use ntp.unizar.es .

Regards

--
* You're currently going through a difficult transition period called "Life." *

 .''`.
: :' :
`. `'    Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (Kernel 2.4.18) on Ext3
  `-                 http://acm.escet.urjc.es/~agutierr
             [EMAIL PROTECTED] // [EMAIL PROTECTED]