begin  Ron Johnson  quotation:

> Czech beers are tops.  Staropraman 12 is the uber-beer.  Too
> bad it's not available stateside.  The pasteurization and
> travel across the pond in big, hot cargo ships would probably
> kill the taste...

That may explain why I have not been particularly impressed with the
Czech beers I've tried (most recently, Lobkowicz Baron lager). But then
again, I've had quite a number of European beers in the US that were
wonderful.

> All of the big (and even small, like Sam Adams), inject CO2
> to enhance the head.  That's according to a Sam Adams represen-
> tative on History Channel's History Alive show.

Guinness's cans even have a little gadget inside to pump up the head as
you pour it out.

Craig