Paul Scott wrote:

> Jamin W. Collins wrote:
>  > On Sun, 26 May 2002 16:24:43 -0500
>  > "Michael D. Schleif" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  >
>  >>However, I have ~2 GB of netscape Email on this nt4 box, without which I
>  >>do not want to live . . .
>  >
>  > AFAIK, the file format for the Win32 and *nix versions of Netscape are
>  > compatible.  So you should be able to move the file over to the woody box
>  > (many options to choose from here) and use either Netscape 4.x or Mozilla
>  > to read them.

Care to elaborate?

I can copy/move these Email files quite readily; but, how to read them
with else?

Of course, even if it is that simple, I am still left with the decision
regarding what program[s] is/are the best long term solution for
managing a large mass of Emails.

What do you think?

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .