There's no package for it in debian, compiling is impossible since it requires
qt3 *and* kde-dev which can not be installed together according to dselect. all
that'S possible is installing qt3 beside qt2, but qt3-dev or qt3-mt-dev refuses
to install at all. what can I do??

please reply to me too, as I'm not on the list!

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/