On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 01:31:02 -0800
Paul Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I guess this message is some sort of demented halucination.  I have
> never had an MX record...yet I still get the list.  I also haven't had

He didn't say the person with the mail server needed an MX record, he
said that "somewhere out there on the internet there is a nameserver for
your domain name with MX records that point at your mail server."

Apparently for you that somewhere is dyndns. If *no one* had it, you
wouldn't receive mail.

Kevin