Hi List,

Since I went from standart radeon driver to fglrx, when I issue:

/etc/init.d/gdm restart

Everything dissapiares, including the terminals (Ctrl+Alt+F1..). I swithed to kdm. The result was the same. I made dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86, but nothing changed. The strange thing is that there is nothing interesting in /var/log/XFree86.0.log or in /var/log/messages.0

   Any ideas are very welcome.

   Cheers,
   Ivan

P.S.: In the moment the only way to stop/restart my laptop is by pushing the button..