Hi!

I'm a happy user of munin. However munin uses RRD databases and
therefore it do not keep historical data older than a day, a week, a
month or a year.

So I'm looking for an alternative with about the same funcionality and
the possibility to use another database solution, preferably
postgresql.

Please don't tell that I can archive the RRD databases daily - that is
not what I want to do.
--
Zizi

"Too Much To Do is the opposite of Not Enough Time. When you have too
much to do, you can begin to deal with the problem. You can
prioritize. You can reduce the size of tasks. You can delegate. When
you don't have enough time, you're stuck."