Hi!
I made a recently got a new disk and took the opertunity to do a new
debian installation, the old one I installed was installed about 1999
and I have been doing apt-get update, upgrade daily.
Three days ago I needed to use my nfs exports, but they didnt work.
There seem to be something wrong with /usr/sbin/rpc.mountd or/and
/usr/sbin/rpc.nfsd, because if I mount my old harddrive and run thoose
directly from the old installation nfs works happily, I have run snoop
from a solaris workstation and it seems that nfsd is not working on my
machine.
Does anyone noticed the same problem?
/nisse