also sprach Deboo ^ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005.07.21.1814 +0200]:
> > And the best thing about it is that when it's lying open by the
> > keyboard, the book doesn't try to close itself -- the pages lie flat.
>
> If possible, could you take a picture and post it somewhere about
> this, or just send it to me? I'm interested to see this.

Please allow me to present my non-folding study:

  http://madduck.net/~madduck/scratch/a.jpg
  http://madduck.net/~madduck/scratch/b.jpg
  http://madduck.net/~madduck/scratch/c.jpg
  http://madduck.net/~madduck/scratch/d.jpg
  http://madduck.net/~madduck/scratch/e.jpg
  http://madduck.net/~madduck/scratch/f.jpg
  http://madduck.net/~madduck/scratch/g.jpg

I am going to have to ask the publisher whether this is an
intentional feature! :)

 .''`.     martin f. krafft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
`. `'`

there are only 10 types of people in the world: