On 07/28/2005 04:25 am, Bryan Donlan wrote:
> On 7/27/05, Song, Victor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Are the Unstable packages being updated? I've received several security
> > updates but the packages doesn't seem to have been updated on
> > http://ftp.debian.org.
> >
> > For example, Webcalendar should be 0.9.45-6 according to the advisory but
> > there is only 0.9.45.5 on the server.  Am I doing something wrong?
>
> The master mirror site server's down; mirrors might not update until
> new hosting's been found.

I believe one has to use the URL's that are given in the security advisories,
but sometimes I receive the advisories a few hours before I can actually get
the updated packages.  I don't use Webcalendar but I was able to update the
libgadu3 packages as soon as I received the security advisories for
Webcalendar and ekg, which I received at the same time.  I am using "stable",
so I was able to apt-get them.

8)