From: Jeff Tickle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 April 2003 18:39
To: Debian-User
Subject: Kernel compilation and modules and stuff

sorry, I'm doing this with telnet to port 25.. I meant kernel-source-2.4.18.
Anyways, if I download my kernel source, and compile the nvidia drivers with
that, it doesn't work with my current kernel, because that has an
append-to-version on it.  So, if I compile the kernel source and make my own
kernel, I lose all the modules that came with -bf2.4, which is very bad.