Hi
It's nice of Borland to be so nice, but I must agree with Dale. Although
both may be included in the package, I don't believe that you can mix
languages. I know that Kylix/Delphi can do cross compiling between C and
delphi(new name for pascal) for its object file, but the languages still
uses different compilers. Why would you like to include the C headers?
Delphi uses units and components. If you wan't to use a functionality,
include the component by just dropping it on the form, or if you want to
use a feature, go to the top of you source file and add the units which
includes the functionality in the uses clause. You can use the help file
to find the spesific needed units.
I have rarely touched that uses clause. Only in some database
applications.

Tinus