Hello!

Is it possible to download more keyboard definition files from somewhere (.def files), because my keyboard isn't in hotkeys supported keyboard list.

Thanks.

Levai Daniel

Scott Henson wrote:
On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 04:00, LeVA wrote:

Hi!

Anybody knows, how can I setup a Genius Comfy KB-16M Wireless keyboard's multimedia keys? When I use
Option "XkbModel" "geniuscomfy"
in the XF86Config, some keys, still don't work.

Look into hotkeyd and acme. Acme is the better of the two, but it is a gnome2 specific thing, while hotkeys works almost anywhere.