I'm using the apache 1.3 packages.  How can I use apache-modconf to
disable apache_ssl and enable mod_ssl in the apache-ssl package?  Will
it work?  I noticed that when installing the libapache-mod-ssl package
that it automatically updated my /etc/apache/modules.conf
and /etc/apache-perl/modules.conf (both of which I disabled mod_ssl
support in right away) but didn't touch
the /etc/apache-ssl/modules.conf.  Will mod_ssl work with the apache-ssl
1.3 package?

-Matt