Hello all,

I have noticed the following problem a few times but wasn't able to
point out where it happened (still don't know why it happens). If you go
to http://www.debian.org/devel/ there are two columns viz. Basic and
Packaging. When the mouse wheel is scrolled, the page start scrolling up
as expected. But when the "Basic" or "Packaging" goes beyond the top of
the viewport and the mouse pointer being on either white columns under
them scrolling stops! An amount of mouse wheel scroll does not work
there. If I move my mouse over to any of the three blue background lines
(sides, or center), scrolling is fine again.

Could someone shed some light on this as to why this happens? I have
noticed the same behaviour in both Mozilla (1.7.10-1), Epiphany(1.6.4)
and Firefox (1.0.6-2 based on 1.7.10). Looks like a gecko bug as the
problem is in all three.

/KS

PS: I will test with latest Seamonkey nightly too.