On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 08:51:23AM -0400, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
> 2. I need to run a GUI to read the forum

I read a small number of web-based forums and I find that a text-mode
browser such as links actually makes them far more usable. If I am in a
graphical environment such as X (most of the time), then having a very
large terminal makes a big difference too.

--
Jon Dowland               http://jon.dowland.name/
FD35 0B0A C6DD 5D91 DB7A  83D1 168B 4E71 7032 F238