On Monday 29 August 2005 11:33 am, Roel Schroeven wrote:
> Either I don't understand what you're saying or you didn't understand
> the linked website: this mailing list was added to Gmane already a long
> time ago, and the link above links directly to its blog interface on Gmane.

Thanks, that wasn't clear to me.  Sadly, the interface looks so nice but is
lacking at least 2 features I find essential, especially with the quantity of
posts involved:

1.  There is not "next" at the bottom of the page.  Instead you have to go
back to the top and click on a page number.

2.  Searching for "wordpress" didn't find anything on this thread.

If it is hard to navigate, doesn't have effective searching, but looks pretty,
well, that's not a good solution for me.

One nice feature was that I could put in my email address and see what posts
I've made which is quite useful when you are tracking down information
related to problems you've been having.

Andy